As this is a particularly stressful time for everyone, Aspire Adoption Services has funded Jim Bomphrey, Behaviour Consultant and Education Advisor to offer rapid assistance to adopted and Special Guardian families, until the end of June 2020. All families are impacted differently by the pandemic and if you and your family are particularly struggling speaking with Jim Bomphrey may help with:
- Anxieties around home schooling
- Worries about transitions back to school
- Providing a safe space for learning
- Responding to aggression and violence in the family
- Responding to non-compliance from your child
Please do drop us a line at Aspire on 0300 1239868 or email the duty worker at AASGSduty@aspireadoption.co.uk.