Aspire has secured additional clinical psychology support for an extra day a week during the current Covid-19 crisis.
The psychology support is specific to young people and is available on Monday evenings and Friday mornings.
The additional psychology support can help with;
- Consultations to young people struggling with the pressures of lockdown and social distancing.
- Support to them with strategies to reduce anxiety.
- Loss, bereavement and fear associated with this pandemic and the impact this situation has on young people with attachment difficulties.
- Support to young people returning to school/ education.
- Distress and anxiety linked to family relationships.
If you would like to find out more about this, please contact your worker or call us on 0300 123 9868.